- You will become an expert in The company's product lines, understanding requirements and define insights that answer strategic and tactic questions. take actions to enhance the products success and customer satisfaction, and learn about various market needs for leading processes of product version definitions.
- You will be required to assess market needs as well as challenges to maintain our products at the forefront of the industry.
- You will own and design the product roadmap strategies, based on the directions the industry takes.
- You will master the quality analysis of products and decision derived by quality events.
- At least 5 years' experience in one or more of the following roles:
- Product manager for hardware devices
- Product line manager
- System engineer or Integrator of multi-disciplinary system,
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills, proven record of achievements in matrix anagement
- Experience in creating product requirements and/or product spec documents
- Experience in multi-national organizations, excellent English (spoken and written)
- Experience and understanding of user experience for hardware and software. Advantage to: Electronics engineer with understanding of RF systems and communications.