1. Research, analyze and design the control system in accordance with product requirements as established from various sources including marketing, manufacturing, reliably, and customer specification documents.
2. Implement the control algorithm on embedded controller or 3rd party controllers
3. Document, implement and test applicable design requirements for production. This includes supporting transfer of relevant design output documents, recommended test instructions, and service troubleshooting support.
4. Collaborate closely and frequently with Embedded Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering throughout the product development lifecycle.
5. Write scripts (NM native language) to support ATP and application specific functions
1. Bsc. degree in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering with Control System as major
2. Master's degrees in Control Systems
3. At least 5 years of control development experience, working directly with electro-mechanical control systems
4. Comfortable programing using MATLAB/simulink
5. Good English verbal and written communications skills.
6. Experience with common controllers (ACS, ELMO, Delta Tau, Mega F, etc.) - Advantage